(East Los Angeles, CA) [From The Editor’s Desk]: Saludos muy cordiales a todos and Greetings To All of our Followers, especially Dodger fans. Here is the breakdown of the newest Dodger Home-stand beginning tonight, May 12th and going through Wednesday, May 17th. It’s another exciting promotional and fun time to be at the Stadium which will feature a new Mookie Betts Bobblehead, Taco Tuesday, the Friday Night Fireworks show, Mother’s Day special , Mexican Heritage Night, Special Ticket Packages, and much, much more.
Please create a bookmark of this link to make it your quickest reference as to what is Happening in Dodgers Baseball during what premises to be a very competitive home-stand versus the San Diego Padres and then the Minnesota Twins. Read about each game’s promotions in the team’s press announcement and then make your ticket purchases accordingly.
DODGERS OPEN SIX-GAME HOMESTAND AGAINST THE PADRES AND TWINS
LOS ANGELES – The Dodgers welcome the San Diego Padres (May 12 – 14) and Minnesota Twins (May 15 – 17) to Dodger Stadium for a six-game homestand beginning Friday night. Tickets are available for all games of the homestand and can be purchased at Dodgers.com/Tickets.
Fans are in for a fun weekend against the Padres as the series kicks off with Friday Night Fireworks, presented by California Pizza Kitchen, followed by Mental Health Awareness Night on Saturday, presented by LA County Department of Mental Health. On Sunday, the team will celebrate Mother’s Day with a stadium wide giveaway of a picture frame, presented by proflowers. Fans are welcome to take pictures with their loved ones at the photo booth in Centerfield Plaza before the game, visit the card decorating station, and enjoy the sights and sounds of the season’s second Viva Los Dodgers festival, sponsored by Spectrum and Budweiser. After the game, moms and kids will run the bases.
The Minnesota Twins will visit Dodger Stadium for the second consecutive season for a three-game set. Fans in attendance for Monday night’s matchup will take home a Mookie Betts bobblehead, presented by Budweiser, in celebration of the right fielder earning his sixth Gold Glove last season. Additionally, the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation (LADF) and Mookie Betts, 5050 Foundation are partnering on the “50 Feeds LA” campaign to raise $100,000 for Brotherhood Crusade to provide 400,000 meals to youth and families in South Los Angeles.
Fans can support this cause by purchasing a 50/50 raffle ticket or by bidding on autographed memorabilia and experiences on Dodgers.com/Auctions. Mexican Heritage Night, presented by Advanced Auto Parts, returns on Taco Tuesday, sponsored by Delta Air Lines, and those who purchased a special ticket pack will receive an exclusive Dodger blue poncho. Specialty food and drinks will be served in the Centerfield Plaza and Banda las Angelinas will perform before the game.
All season long, LADF conducts it’s 50/50 raffle at every home game with increased buying opportunities, new kiosks, and added sellers. LADF’s Homebase in Centerfield Plaza has “Buy It Now” autographed memorabilia and LADF branded merchandise including jackets, sweaters, and bobbleheads. Fans can also purchase a personalized ribbon board message at Dodgers.com/ribbonboards.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early to enjoy a host of activities and pregame ceremonies throughout the homestand. A schedule and full list of promotions can be found below:
May 12, 7:10 p.m. vs. San Diego Padres
- Anthem: Kelly Packard
- It’s Time For Dodger Baseball: Vin Scully tribute video
- Centerfield Plaza will host DJ Hects.
- Military Hero of the Game, presented by IBEW & Pipe Trades: Chris Rodriguez
- Postgame: Friday Night Fireworks presented by California Pizza Kitchen
Saturday, May 13, 4:15 p.m. vs. San Diego Padres
- Ticket Pack: Black and green Dodgers hat for Mental Health Awareness Night presented by LA County Department of Mental Health
- Pregame ceremonies will recognize Merging Vets & Players program.
- Anthem: Mandie Pinto
- It’s Time For Dodger Baseball: Bryan Nankee
- Centerfield Plaza will host The Dave Forman Experience.
- Military Hero of the Game, presented by IBEW & Pipe Trades:
- Postgame will consist of a 30-minute set by The Dave Forman Experience.
Sunday, May 14, 1:10 p.m. vs. San Diego Padres
- Promotion: Mother’s Day Picture Frame presented by proflowers
- Anthem: Kristine the Queen
- Ceremonial First Pitch: Dodger wives
- It’s Time For Dodger Baseball: Dodger wives
- Centerfield Plaza will host Viva Los Dodgers, presented by Spectrum and Budweiser. There will also be photo booth and card making station for Mother’s Day.
- Military Hero of the Game, presented by IBEW & Pipe Trades: Alma Figueroa
- Postgame: Kids and Moms Run the Bases
Monday, May 15, 7:10 p.m. vs. Minnesota Twins
- – Promotion: Mookie Betts bobblehead presented by Budweiser
– Anthem: Caly Bevier
– Ceremonial First Pitch: Members of the Betts family
– It’s Time For Dodger Baseball: Members of the Betts family
– Centerfield Plaza will host DJ Nico Blitz.
– Military Hero of the Game, presented by IBEW & Pipe Trades: Kevin Cruzado
Tuesday, May 16, 7:10 p.m. vs. Minnesota Twins
- – Ticket Pack: Blue poncho for Mexican Heritage Night, sponsored by Advanced Auto– Pregame ceremonies: Woodcraft Rangers Youth Folklorico Dance Group performance
– Anthem: Amoraa J
– Heritage Anthem: Julian Torres
– Ceremonial First Pitch: Danny Trejo
Centerfield Plaza will serve specialty food and drinks for Taco Tuesday, presented by Delta Air Lines. There will also be a photo opportunity with Dodger broadcaster Jerry Hairston Jr. Banda Las Angelinas will also perform.
-Military Hero of the Game, presented by IBEW & Pipe Trades: Cesar Alvarez
Wednesday, May 17, 12:10 p.m. vs. Minnesota Twins
- – Anthem: SIX: The Musical
– Military Hero of the Game, presented by IBEW & Pipe Trades: Jayson Todas