(East Los Angeles, CA) September 27, 2021 [From The Editor’s Desk]: Well Dodgers Fans, here it is! The Big Blue Wrecking Crew’s final week of the regular season before the NL Playoffs begin. Here is the Dodgers press announcement regarding the upcoming games and all of the themes for each game. Please take a good read below and make your choice of purchasing your special game-day tickets.
DODGERS TO HOST PADRES, BREWERS DURING FINAL HOMESTAND
LOS ANGELES – The Los Angeles Dodgers, who have already clinched a Postseason berth and trail the Giants by 2.0 games in the NL West with six games to play, return home tomorrow for their final homestand of the season. Tickets remain available at Dodgers.com/tickets for the Dodgers’ final regular season games of the season against the San Diego Padres (Tuesday-Thursday) and Milwaukee Brewers (Friday-Sunday). Postseason tickets are also available at Dodgers.com/Postseason.
The homestand includes great promotions like Julio Urías Bobblehead Night tomorrow presented by Security Benefit, a World Series Replica Ring giveaway presented by Bank of America Thursday, Friday Night Fireworks presented by Q CELLS and Sunday’s Kids Run the Bases and Fan Appreciation Day presented by Bank of America.
The Dodgers will also host Korean Heritage Night Wednesday and Día de Los Dodgers Friday, each with themed pregame ceremonies and an exclusive giveaway for those that purchase the special event ticket pack at Dodgers.com/events. Additionally, Dodger Stadium will welcome several hundred Pups at the Park presented by Lucy Pets on Sunday (more information: Dodgers.com/Pups).
The Dodgers’ celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month presented by UCLA Health will also include wearing their Los Dodgers Nike City Connect uniforms on Tuesday and Friday and La Gran Fiesta Viva Los Dodgers presented by Spectrum, Coca-Cola and Budweiser prior to Saturday’s game. La Gran Fiesta starts at 3:00 p.m. and runs through game time at the 76® Station in Lot 6, and will include player stage appearances, music and live entertainment.
Thousands of fans have been vaccinated at Dodger Stadium during the team’s past seven homestands, and the Dodgers will once again host a mobile COVID-19 vaccination clinic this homestand on the Left Field Reserve.
In accordance with the Los Angeles Co. Dept. of Public Health (LACDPH) order (effective Aug. 19, 2021), all individuals ages two and older, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear a mask or an appropriate face covering at all times at Dodger Stadium, except when actively eating or drinking in their ticketed seat or when seated at a table. As defined by the LACDPH order, actively eating or drinking is the limited time during which the mask can be removed briefly to eat or drink, after which it must be immediately put back on.
The Dodgers lead the Majors in both home and road attendance and have recorded (38) sellouts so far this season. A full schedule and more information on the upcoming homestand can be found below:
Tuesday, Sept. 28 – 7:10 p.m. vs. Padres
- Julio Urías bobblehead giveaway presented by Security Benefit (first 40,000 ticketed fans in attendance while supplies last at guest’s point of entry).
- Pregame performance: Los Dos Carnales.
- Anthem: Luna Mar.
Wednesday, Sept. 29 – 7:10 p.m. vs. Padres
- Korean Heritage Night
- Fans that purchase the special event ticket pack at Dodgers.com/Korea will receive an exclusive Korean Heritage Night cap.
- Pregame performance: Kim Eung Hwa Korean Dance Academy.
- Korean and American Anthem: Alexa.
- First Pitch: Actor/producer Daniel Dae Kim.
Thursday, Sept. 30 – 7:10 p.m. vs. Padres
- World Series Replica Ring giveaway presented by Bank of America (first 30,000 ticketed fans in attendance while supplies last at guest’s point of entry).
- Parking and Stadium gates open early at 4:10 p.m.
- Native American Heritage Night presented by the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians.
Friday, Oct. 1 – 7:10 p.m. vs. Brewers
- Friday Night Fireworks presented by Q CELLS, featuring music of Los Lobos.
- Día de Los Dodgers: Fans that purchase the special event ticket pack at Dodgers.com/DíaDeLosDodgers will receive an exclusive Día de Los Dodgers Night bobblehead.
- Día de Los Dodgers Community Altar in the Centerfield Plaza.
- Mariachi Garibaldi de Jaime Cuellar performing pregame in Centerfield Plaza.
Saturday, Oct. 2 – 6:10 p.m. vs. Brewers
- La Gran Fiesta Viva Los Dodgers presented by Spectrum, Coca-Cola and Budweiser.
- Starts at 3:00 p.m. at 76 Station in Lot 6.
- Will include player stage appearances, music and live entertainment.
- Performance by Lupita Infante.
- First Pitch: L.A. Rams cornerback Jalen Ramsey.
- Sunday, Oct. 3 – 12:10 p.m. vs. Brewers
- Fan Appreciation Day presented by Bank of America.
- Pups at the Park presented by Lucy Pets. Ticket information can be found at Dodgers.com/Pups.
- Post-game Kids Run the Bases.