(East Los Angeles, CA) [From The Editor’s Desk]: Since the All-Star Game seasonal break, the Dodgers have risen to first place with a 3.5 game lead over the rival San Francisco Giants, and now bring home a great overall winning record of (57-40), [at the time of this writing]. Manager Dave Roberts has now prescribed his team with a line-up that has been averaging (6.0) per game with their big bats, while blending their strategic defensive play to maintain those precious and game-deciding leads. Finally, add the consistently improving pitching performances by starters and relievers, and there you have the winning formula, accompanied by cohesion and confidence, that our Manager has definitively branded his team with. But most importantly, as we now move through the summer and then head into the Fall playoffs.
And once again, it’s time to get into your favorite mode of transportation, and head on out to Dodger Stadium and see what this nine-game Home-stand against 3 teams, 2 Inter-league and 1 national league, promotional line-up will be offering the fans of Dodger Nation.
Take a good look at all of the promotions that will be offered starting on Monday, July 24th and lasting through August 3rd. Be sure to bookmark this posting for your quick reference of choosing a game or two you’d like to attend.
DODGERS WELCOME BLUE JAYS, REDS, AND A’s DURING NINE-GAME HOMESTAND STARTING MONDAY
Orel Hershiser To Be Inducted As A Legend of Dodger Baseball Next Saturday
LOS ANGELES – The Dodgers return home to an exhilarating slate as the calendar turns to August. Los Angeles will host the Toronto Blue Jays (July 24 – 26), Cincinnati Reds (July 28 – 30), and the Oakland A’s (August 1 – 3) starting on Monday, July 24 at 7:10 p.m. with off days sandwiched between each series. Five promotions, two special ticket packages, Friday Night Fireworks, and an Orel Hershiser Legend of Dodger Baseball induction ceremony headline the nine-game homestand. Tickets remain available for all contests and can be purchased at Dodgers.com/Tickets.
The Toronto Blue Jays will visit Dodger Stadium for the first time since 2019 as the series begins with LA Kings Night on Monday. Fans who purchased a special ticket pack will take home a Dodgers-Kings crossover jersey. The following night, a Max Muncy bobblehead, presented by Anheuser Busch, will be given out before the series concludes with the Dodgers’ final mid-week afternoon game of the season on Wednesday at 1:10 p.m.
Friday Night Fireworks, presented by California Pizza Kitchen, will light up the sky as Cincinnati and Los Angeles open play. The 1988 World Series champion and Most Valuable Player, Orel Hershiser, will be honored with a special ceremony ahead of Saturday’s 6:10 p.m. start as he becomes the newest Legend of Dodger Baseball. Fans will take home a commemorative bobblehead, presented by Bank of America.
On Sunday, there is fun to be had for everyone as the Viva Los Dodgers festival, presented by Spectrum and Budweiser, is held in Centerfield Plaza before the game and trading cards are given away in honor of International Trading Card Day, presented by Topps. Fans are also welcome to stick around after the game for a live performance and conversation between Dodger players and personalities as Christian Faith and Family Day returns to the Chavez Ravine.
The Dodgers begin August ball with a three-game series against the Oakland A’s. A Tommy Lasorda 1988 World Series Ring, presented by Security Benefit, will be passed out on Tuesday, a Filipino Heritage Night Jersey will be given to those who purchased a special ticket pack on Wednesday, and fans will take home a light up Hello Kitty bobblehead as the second longest homestand of the season wraps up on Thursday.
All season long, LADF conducts it’s 50/50 raffle at every home game with increased buying opportunities, new kiosks, and added sellers. LADF’s Homebase in Centerfield Plaza has “Buy It Now” autographed memorabilia and LADF branded merchandise including jackets, sweaters, and bobbleheads. Fans can also purchase a personalized ribbon board message at Dodgers.com/ribbonboards.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early to enjoy a host of activities and pregame ceremonies throughout the homestand.
Here is the 9-game home-stand schedule and full list of promotions to be offered:
[Monday, July 24, 7:10 p.m. vs. Toronto Blue Jays]
- Special Ticket Pack: LA Kings Night jersey
- National and Canadian Anthem: Hannah Davey
- Ceremonial First Pitch: LA Kings player Drew Doughty
- It’s Time For Dodger Baseball: LA Kings player Trevor Moore
- Centerfield Plaza will host DJ Vick One and LA Kings broadcasters and alumni for autographs.
- Military Hero of the Game, presented by IBEW & Pipe Trades: Joshua Scheibenpflug
[Tuesday, July 25, 7:10 p.m. vs. Toronto Blue Jays]
- Promotion: Max Muncy Bobblehead presented by Anheuser Busch
- National and Canadian Anthem: Katrina Magpaya Pesek
- Ceremonial First Pitch: Muncy family
- It’s Time For Dodger Baseball: Muncy family
- Centerfield Plaza will host DJ Rawn.
- Military Hero of the Game, presented by IBEW & Pipe Trades: Joe Etheredge and Luis Brown
[Wednesday, July 26, 1:10 p.m. vs. Toronto Blue Jays]
- Anthem: Randy Jeter
- Canadian Anthem: IDMAN
- Ceremonial First Pitch: Members of Youth Camp parade
- Centerfield Plaza will host DJ Muezette.
- Military Hero of the Game, presented by IBEW & Pipe Trades: Brian Barber
[Friday, July 28, 7:10 p.m. vs. Cincinnati Reds]
- Anthem: Joe Peters
- Ceremonial First Pitch: Carlos Vela
- It’s Time For Dodger Baseball: Auction winner from LADF Blue Diamond Gala
- Centerfield Plaza will host DJ Nic.
- Military Hero of the Game, presented by IBEW & Pipe Trades: Humberto Alvizo
- Postgame: Friday Night Fireworks presented by California Pizza Kitchen
[Saturday, July 29, 6:10 p.m. vs. Cincinnati Reds]
- Promotion: Orel Hershiser Legends of Dodger Baseball presented by Bank of America
- Anthem: Frankie Moreno
- Pregame ceremonies will honor the legacy of Orel Hershiser as he comes inducted as a Legend of Dodger Baseball.
- Ceremonial First Pitch: Orel Hershiser
- It’s Time For Dodger Baseball: Hershiser Family
- Centerfield Plaza will host DJ ANTIQ.
- Military Hero of the Game, presented by IBEW & Pipe Trades: Andrew Zander
[Sunday, July 30, 1:10 p.m. vs. Cincinnati Reds]
- Promotion: International Trading Card Day presented by Topps
- Pregame ceremonies will include a performance by Jeremy Camp. He will also perform after the game is completed.
- Centerfield Plaza will host Viva Los Dodgers, presented by Spectrum and Budweiser, with various activations, a player interview, and host DJ Nestor.
- Military Hero of the Game, presented by IBEW & Pipe Trades: Bob Bybee
- Postgame: Christian Faith & Family Day conversation and the first 5,000 fans will receive a white hat.
[Tuesday, August 1, 7:10 p.m. vs. Oakland Athletics]
- Promotion: Tommy Lasorda 1988 World Series Ring presented by Security Benefit
- Anthem: Marcus M. Martin
- Ceremonial First Pitch: Laura Lasorda
- It’s Time For Dodger Baseball: Vin Scully tribute video
- Centerfield Plaza will host special food and drinks for Taco Tuesday, presented by Delta Air Lines and DJ Hects.
- Military Hero of the Game, presented by IBEW & Pipe Trades: Jordan Houston
[Wednesday, August 2, 7:10 p.m. vs. Oakland Athletics]
- Special Ticket Pack: Filipino Heritage Night jersey
- Anthem: Luna Mar
- Filipino Anthem: Ylona Garcia
- Centerfield Plaza will host DJ Nico Blitz and a Malya Dance performance.
[Thursday, August 3, 7:10 p.m. vs. Oakland Athletics]
- Promotion: Hello Kitty Bobblehead
- Anthem: Farrah Mechael
- Ceremonial First Pitch: Hello Kitty
- It’s Time For Dodger Baseball: Hello Kitty and Sanrio
- Centerfield Plaza will host DJ Selectra – Rose City Sound and host a Hello Kitty photo opportunity.
- Military Hero of the Game, presented by IBEW & Pipe Trades: Bob, Matthew, and Brandon Archuleta